Re: [*FSFFU*] buying on the net

From: Martha Bartter (MBARTTER@TRUMAN.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 10:25:04 PDT

At 00:05 8/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>> I have never bought anything over the net. Is it safe? And I was also
>>wondering if the addresses are available for the book sites mentioned.
>> Thanks for your help,
>> Rebecca
>
>Rebecca,
>
>I wouldn't do it. Go to a store or order by mail, or even phone, instead.
>
>-Sean

Once you have established yourself as a customer of Amazon, you never
have to send your credit information again -- you send them your e-mail
address and your password, and they remember. If you prefer, you can
phone your credit information to them, and this will then allow you to
order by e-mail.

All I can say is, I haven't had a problem, except ordering too much. (And
that's my fault, not theirs.)

Martha Bartter
Truman State University