Re: [*FSFFU*] New Female Identities (was average heights of wome

From: Eleanor Arnason (Nargri@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 11 1997 - 19:14:46 PDT

        Eeek. I just hit the wrong key and sent a half-finished message. Anyway, re
terriers...

        They make a lot of noise because they are extremely high strung, not because
they are not tough. Would you want to take on a rat as big as you are?

        Pat also says, "I don't make a lot of noise. I'm really very quiet." Which
is true, though I have a wonderful story involving Patrick and Harlan
Ellison.

        All best, Eleanor A.