Re: [*FSFFU*] off topic - wage gap

From: Laura Wigod (laura@OAKRIDGE.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 18 1997 - 10:19:09 PDT

Laura - Thanks for posting this, even if it is off-topic. I had heard
about it, but haven't had time to run down any more information about it.
Here's my question: The last time I tracked such things, the 77 cents
represented what WHITE women earn on the dollar, whereas Hispanic women
were only earning _54_ cents on the dollar! Do you have any information on
the new figures with regard to non-white women?

Laura