Re: [*FSFFU*] On Femininity and SF

From: MARINA YERESHENKO (my0203@BRONCHO.UCOK.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 25 1997 - 17:16:27 PDT

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Pat York wrote:

> What horrific stories, Marina and Emrah. And Marina, what a clever way
> to deal with the situation!

Thanks, Pat. I wish those things I had learned there worked with Oklahoma
fraternity and dorm guys. However, it does not. "Rules of Being a Woman
in US" are a lot more complicated and harder to figure out. In my
country, it would be enough to pretend to be weaker, less
smart, and absolutely not interested in men to make them, if not respect
you, then at least leave you alone. Here, whatever you do, it will always be
wrong.

Marina