Re: [*FSFFU*] Indigo

From: Laur, Erin M. (laur@ROO.SUSQU.EDU)
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 12:56:44 PST

>>I haven't read a whole lot of Sci-Fi novels, but my grandfather have me
>>a bunch of books in the Indigo series by Louise Cooper. The story is a
>>sort of Pandora's box plot.
>[snip]
>>I would love some comment from others who have read this series
>
>What are the titles, please?
>(I'll read anything that has a wolf as a major character! A quadrupedal
>wolf, that is)

It's a long series, so get settled.
Nemesis: Book One of Indigo
Inferno: Book Two of Indigo
Then ( you get the idea) Infanta, Nocturne, Troika, Avatar, and
Revenant.
There should also be one more book, but I haven't been able to find that
one yet.

The wolf (Grimya) in this series is wonderful. She was born a mutant,
because she has the ability to form human words. Because of this
"deformity" she was cast out of her pack and abandoned. She chose to
remain loyal to Indigo and help her in her quest rather than be changed
into a normal wolf and to live a normal life. Indigo and Grimya
communicate both through spoken word and telepathy.

Erin