Re: [*FSFFU*] Indigo

From: Beth Thayer (bthayer@STUDENTS.UWF.EDU)
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 17:18:26 PST

At 01:12 PM 10/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I haven't read a whole lot of Sci-Fi novels, but my grandfather have me
>a bunch of books in the Indigo series by Louise Cooper. The story is a
>sort of Pandora's box plot . . . .

 (snip)

>I would love some comment from others who have read this series (but
>don't spoil the ending, I'm not through all the books yet.)
>Erin

Erin.

I enjoyed the series. It is one of two sci-fi/fantasy series -- Ursula K.
Le Guin being the other -- that were my first serious reads. I have lost
one or two books in the past few years, as I have had to make several moves.
Luckly, I was able to find any new addition to the series through out my
travels and finished reading this work of a cherished author.

Just wondering are there any other titles that Louise Cooper has written? I
would like to read some more of her work.

Thanks.
Beth A. Thayer

Seek freedom and you become captive of your desires.
Seek discipline and you find your liberty.
                --- Frank Herbert, Dune Series.