[*FSFFU*] Introductions

From: Becca Stoler (rstoler@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 17:11:03 PST

I posted before the comment about introducing ourselves came up, so here is
my introduction. My name is Becca, I am a college student majoring in
English. I love science fiction and fantasy, and write my fair share. I
have been published in a few small literary journals, and with luck, will
have a story out through double day publishing early next year. (my fingers
are extremely crossed) When people ask me what I want to do after I
graduate, I tell them I want to run away and join the ren-faire circuit and
write fantasy novels (in other words, I want to be hungry.) I hope that is
enough intro. Oh, by the way, I saw _Algernon_, but it came out 3 years
prior to my birth, so I must have seen it on T.V. or video.

Becca

Dreams Are Born In The Heart And Mind, And Only There Can They Ever Die
remember Narnia, wonderland, MiddleEarth, and Never Never Land, and you
shall truly never die.
Peace Be With Thee and Blessed Be