Re: [*FSFFU*] Algernon

From: Lindy S. L. Lovvik (laorka@BEST.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 10:40:26 PST

I never saw the movie, but I read the novel when I was a child. I
remember a relationship between the main male character and a woman
who had been his teacher before the "procedure."

Now I have no copy for reference. Does anyone else?

Now I'm really curious to see if my memory is correct.

BTW--Introduction
I'm a human in-between professions who has read everything within
reach for as long as I can remember. I put together and earned a
women's studies BA (there still is no WS major at that university)
years ago.

Science fiction is a wonderful avenue for travel.

My all-time favorite short story is _She Unnames Them_ (1985) by
Ursula K. LeGuin.

I don't have an all-time favorite novel.

Lindy