Re: [*FSFFU*] from moderator: question re subscribers?

From: LLoyd McDaniel (Unca-LLoyd@SFF.NET)
Date: Sat Nov 08 1997 - 08:26:55 PST

Hi;

My intro seems to have missed a bit somewhere.
I was all those things I quoted, (I'd thought privately to the
listmgr...), in Orlando Florida, at the Orlando Area science-fiction
Society convention, OASIS. Primarily 8-9-and ccnchair of 10. fannish
Egoboo is my bane, so it's a little daunting to see yur name up in
"lites" when you don't expect it... I'll go into 'lurk mode' for
awhile....

LLoyd