Re: [*FSFFU*] (fwd) Re: Introduction (Tardy)

From: Stephen Smith (jrfss@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 08 1997 - 09:31:32 PST

HI Vonda:
         I was rather shocked to find you posting on this site and must say I thought
it was a bit of a fluke. In high school I was enamoured with "the Bride" for
some reason (movie with Sting and Jennifer Beals) and used your movie
adaptation for my forensics circuit.
        I am curious about this princess Leia bondage doll. If you could rant more
about that I would be interested. Funny that men tend to remember Leia in
that slave dress in the beginning of "Return of the Jedi" than anything else.
(did you see the episode of Friends in which Ross wanted Rachel to dress like
that? it was his sexual fantasy...yawn) Also where are all the females in
Lucas's creations? the only main female character is Leia and she becomes
more of a sexual pawn between Han and Luke...yes who will get the rich
princess? I love Lucas don't get me wrong...but
Julien