Re: [*FSFFU*] (fwd) Re: Introduction (Tardy)

From: Vonda N. McIntyre (vonda@OZ.NET)
Date: Sun Nov 09 1997 - 23:00:00 PST

Hi Julien,

No, I just dive under the nearest table; I hate to
have my picture taken.

Don't think of myself as a celebrity -- several
folks post to this list who are a lot better known
than I am. Besides, there's no better way to get
handed one's ego on a plate than to expect folks
to recognize one's name.

Best,

Vonda

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:49:02 UT, Stephen Smith
<jrfss@CLASSIC.MSN.COM> wrote:

>Vonda:
>I don't mean that you are out of line posting, I was just surprised that
>someone who can be considered "a celebrity" was talking to regular people.
>Maybe its this idea I have of the public shy Hollywood actor. DO you punch out
>photographers?(just joking)
> Julien

http://www.sff.net/people/Vonda
Some official good news at