Re: [*FSFFU*] Starship Troopers

From: l schmeiser (diva@WIRED.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 11:35:14 PST

>I'm sick of extrapolated films that still believe the world will be white
>three hundred years from now (which isn't true of our present world).
wasn't it Richard Pryor who commented that he got nervous watching movies
about the future because there were no minorities in them?

The one exception I can think of off the top of my head is the late,
unlamented "Event Horizon," where both the captain and the chief
engineering wizard were people of color.

back to lurking ...lisa

The diva's in beta:
http://www.hotwired.com/staff/diva/