Re: [*FSFFU*] Quotation Question

From: Heather MacLean (hmaclean@KENT.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 17:19:10 PST

At 03:26 PM 11/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
> "The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of
>words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people
>who must use the words."
> PKD
>

>This is a signature of someone on this list - I can't remember who. Who
>is PKD?

My venture is that PKD is Philip Kindred Dick (I just translated an article
on him for _Extrapolations_, so I'm freshly overflowing with new
readings--and it certainly sounds like something he would say). But
certainly, Humpty Dumpty came up with it first. ;)

Heather
=)

hmaclean@kent.edu
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~hmaclean