Re: [*FSFFU*] Clay's Ark

From: Fred Bosman (bobbo@FREEMAIL.NL)
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 08:03:05 PST

LUZ wrote
> lguerra@ibm.net
>
> I don't know that there was a specific sequel to Clay's Ark (anyone?)
> although I remember I thought I saw some parallel themes with
> Patternmaster (it's been a while).
>
> luz

As far as I know Clay's Ark didn't have a 'proper' sequel, but Claysarkians are mentioned in Patternmaster; being creatures that cannot be control by the telepathists.

The Patternist novels are not published in their chronological order. I think the other of novels sofar would be:
Wildseed, Mind of my Mind, Clay's Ark (not a real Patternist novel), Survivor and Patternmaster.

Fred Bosman