Re: [*FSFFU*] Lucy Lawless

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@ax.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 08:58:21 PST

>-- [ From: David Christenson * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

>BTW, I channel-surfed into a bit of Howard Stern's "interview" with Lucy
>"Xena" Lawless a while ago, and in those brief moments when Stern wasn't
>interrupting Lawless to blab about himself, I discerned that Lawless is
>under a lot of pressure to star in a Wonder Woman (or Xena) movie, but
>she won't do it because it would take up all her free months which she
>devotes to family, and she's got what she calls an "F.U." attitude about
>that kind of pressure. (Bravo.)

That selfish woman! I would adore a WW pic with Lucy -- or a full length
Xena movie, for that matter. What's the deal, Daisy (her daughter) and her
husband to be rate over all us devoted fans?? (tongue firmly in cheek).

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747
San Diego, CA 92111 619-268-4775 FAX