Re: [*FSFFU*] Intro/tie-ins/Star Wars -Reply

From: Debra Euler (DEBRA.EULER@PENGUIN.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 07:19:25 PST

Geoffrey D. Sperl" <gamgee@geocities.com> wrote: >
>By any chance did you catch MTV's movie awards this year? Chewbacca
won
>the Lifetime Achievement Award, ...

And the year before it was Godzilla, with the award presented by
Patrick Stewart at his "Shakespearean actor" best....

BTW, even thought this has nothing to do with feminism , unless
Godzilla is female, I saw the new preview for the Godzilla feature
before "Starship Troopers." Looks like it may be pretty good. When
they were on location in the NYC area earlier this year we got hit by
some severe thunderstorms (I'm in Manhattan). They filmed a real
waterspout in New York harbor and said it was so cool that they had
to put it in the final movie. So watch for that!

However, maybe Godzilla is female. After all, the "illa" ending
generally denotes a feminine name.

Debra