Re: [*FSFFU*] Barbie News

From: Lindy S. L. Lovvik (laorka@Best.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 09:30:47 PST

Where *do* you get your Barbie news? :D

If it is "Hula Barbie" I wonder if this expanded-waist-and-
diminished-bustline Barbie is also goingto have brown skin
and eyes with black hair? Or will she be her perky, blond
caucasian self?

If they are going to introduce such a shocking thing as a
Barbie who looks a bit less impossible, I wish they'd start
with the blonde, original version of Barbie.

Lindy

--
"If I had my past life to live over, I'd make all the same
 mistakes, only sooner."  --Tallulah Bankhead

http://www.best.com/~laorka Resources related to women, disabilities and literature