Re: [*FSFFU*] Joy Chant (was Guy Gavriel Kay)

From: Lesley Hall (Lesley_Hall@CLASSIC.MSN.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 12:41:20 PST

Yes, what did happen to Joy Chant? I really enjoyed the two books I found
by her years ago. Does anyone know of anything she's done since?

I know of 3: Red Moon and Black Mountain, When Voiha Wakes, The Grey Mane of
Morning--all set in the same world as I recall. There was also another which I
have somewhere which was a version of Irish mythology--The High Kings? Long
since vanished into the backlog 'to be read' pile.
Lesley
Lesley_Hall@classic.msn.com