Re: [*FSFFU*] Rising of the Moon (was Re: old thread- feminist dystopias/utopias [long]

From: Lorry B. Bond (lbbond@STUDENTS.WISC.EDU)
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 19:15:41 PST

Yea, I think you are right, but . . . I got the sense that shipping only
the "rebel" wimmin from Ireland was only the beginning -- besides which,
aren't all thinking, breathing, independent wimmin considered "rebels" in
most cultures on our planet ??? ;) I'm still waiting for the sequel (oh,
where, oh where, is it, Flynn?????) Still one of the best books I've ever
read!