[*FSFFU*] Rising of the Moon (was Re: old thread- feminist dystopias/utopias [long]

From: Laura Quilter (lquilter@IGC.APC.ORG)
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 09:21:12 PST

It's been a few years since I read RISING OF THE MOON and I don't have
the text on hand, but ...

** SPOILERS **

wasn't it just the rebel dissident women, and only those from the more
fascistic states (Ireland, maybe the US, I don't remember) who were
shipped off-planet?

> Okay, after all this -- as far as storylines in which men may or may not
> have wanted to eliminate women from the Earth . . . let me direct your
> attention to Flynn Connoly's __Rising of the Moon__ in which men DO
> eliminate women from the earth by shipping 'em all to the Moon!!!
>
> BTW -- I'm new to the list, have just been lurking the past few days, but I
> wanted to respond to this one!
>
> Lorry

Laura Quilter / lquilter@igc.apc.org

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be