Re: [*FSFFU*] Strange Days movie

From: Sean Johnston (sean-johnston@UIOWA.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 10:22:47 PST

That's an amazing reaction. Especially concerning the chase through the
crowd at the end. I think it had nothing to do with Angela's color or the
color of her rescuer. It had everything to do with one person trying to do
what she thought was right and the police chief, just another person,
really, affirming that she was doing the right thing.

-Sean