Re: [*FSFFU*] SF/Sci-Fi

From: The Jeli's (utaar@CNNW.NET)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 14:25:46 PST

>It may still be called Science Fiction, though, because
>the fantastic creatures were the result of well established scientific
>principles.

This is why I considered Anne McCaffery's Pern series fantasy until
the later books, when the Pern colony's history and origins had been
uncovered. Afterwards it became science fiction to me and everything
fell into place. I find I enjoy fantasy much more if there is a solid
foundation that the "magic" is based on.

Cami
utaar@cnnw.net
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/7115
"What we call human nature in actuality is human habit"