Re: [*FSFFU*] A Novel idea

From: Susan Courtney (susan.courtney@VIRGIN.NET)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 14:17:34 PST

Thanks, Becca. I was just about to thank the Goddess I live in England,
which, despite its state religion is not threatening those of us who
practice the old religion with a new edition of the inquisition, instead
of the dear old USA with its freedom of religion and separation of chuch
and state enshrined in the constitution and a right wing backlash which
thinks it's funny to joke about gendercide. I thought this was a
feminist list!

Susan