Re: was Re: And the course winds up...

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 06:09:39 PDT

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, farah mendlesohn wrote:

NH: Yes, in my original comment, I made a point of saying that if I had
been on the receiving end of Neil's comments, that's how *I* would have
felt them. Lots of people have thicker skins than I do, and I recognise
that. I said so to Neil in a private post. (Apologies to the list madam
for getting into this dicussion again. I really will stop now.)

-nalo