Re: The Sparrow

From: Ruth Ann Jones (jonesr@pilot.msu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 30 1997 - 06:55:46 PDT

I believe Russell said the scheduled pub date for _Children of God_ is
March 1998, and I'm pretty sure she said the book centers around a return
trip to Rahkat but I'm not positive. She read an excerpt from an early
chapter which was a conversation between Emilio, Vincenzo, and another
character, but they were discussing the earlier events in The Sparrow, not
giving away any details about what was to come. However, it was marvelous!
I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

--Ruth Ann