Re: [*FSFFU*] GI Jane

From: Teragram (dropjohn@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 15:16:02 PDT

> Then we run into problems with the word "tough", since that's
>traditionally associated with men.

(and little old ladies)

>As to Demi's neck muscles, they're
>there all right and they look good, but look at a ballet dancer's neck
>muscles and you see pretty much the same thing and I wouldn't consider them
>tough in the sense that we're talking about here.

I don't know about that - I consider dancers very tough, very much within
the sense we're talking about. No, they're not fighters, but they
definitely have the muscles, physical endurance, resistance to pain, and
mental concentration skills we've been discussing. Not to mention
flexibility!

But then again, I used to dance, and I have some very small idea of what
goes into it as a profession.