Re: [*FSFFU*] Feminist SF to make into film

From: Sean Johnston (sean-johnston@UIOWA.EDU)
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 01:23:34 PST

>Well, yay! I always thought Kindred would make a
>good movie.
>
>"Reclusive"?

I agree. I've always found her easy to get hold of and sociable. She just
doesn't seem to initiate contact that much, I s'pose. She does, however,
describe herself as a sort of oxymoron in that she's a hermit in the middle
of Los Angeles.
I'll have to congratulate her next time I yak at her.

-Sean

The problem with people is that they try to control everything.