Re: [*FSFFU*] more on films - antonia's line

From: Becca Stoler (rstoler@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 19:36:40 PST

I really LOVED _Antonia's Line_. I thought it was a great movie, great
acting, great plot, great anything. I loved it. The Angel scene
especially. And I liked the Doctor/professor guy. I am so glad to hear
that another person liked it. I was introduced to it by and ex-boyfriend.
He said it was wonderful, and I agreed.