Re: [*FSFFU*] Anyone interested in starting a book group?

From: Quiltrek (Quiltrek@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Dec 13 1997 - 21:08:12 PST

In a message dated 97-12-13 22:12:36 EST, jkrauel@actioneer.com writes:

<< But I've always been interested in book groups -- you know, everyone reads
the same book and then gets together to discuss it. I don't have to tell
you, though, about the odds of finding a feminist sf/fantasy book group in
your town. And I have so little time for recreational reading, I hate to
"waste" it on other kinds of
 books. >>

Delurking because this sounds really exciting. I lack the experience necessary
to even suggest structure, but one book a month sounds about right. (Until
school starts again anyway : } ). If we could find a common source (such as
one online) that might broaden our choices over those which are certainly
available in libraries--although library access would give chances to those
who can't or choose not to purchase books.
  Anyone else this excited about this idea?