Re: [*FSFFU*] Anyone interested in starting a book group?

From: Rudy Leon (releon@SYR.EDU)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 09:52:28 PST

As a dissenting voice, I would like to chime in with a request to *not* have
the book group take place on this listserv, although it might be nice to get
the list of books people are reading...I simply can't handle the bandwidth
this would generate

Rudy Leon
Syracuse University
releon@syr.edu
(315) 425-8171

    A conversation is a rare phenomenon... It is not a confrontation.
    It is not a debate. It is not an exam. It is questioning itself.
    It is a willingness to follow the question wherever it may go.

                --David Tracy
          _Plurality and Ambiguity_