Re: [*FSFFU*] Anyone interested in starting a book group?

From: Cynthia Gonsalves (cynthia1960@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 17:06:47 PST

Here's my 0.02 credits...I already sent Jennifer a reply separately.

Count me in. It'll be a little squirrely trying to fit the group's book
into my reading du jour (I'm usually juggling at least four or five
things at any one time), but this way the list will have some common
topics to work with.

Later, Cynthia

--
"I had to be a bitch....They wouldn't let me be a Jesuit."
(from Matt Ruff's _Sewer, Gas & Electric_)  Sharks Bite!!!!

http://members.home.net/cynthia1960/