[*FSFFU*] New Genre

From: Vonda N. McIntyre (vonda@OZ.NET)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 20:42:59 PST

I wonder...

Maybe the reason my book is having such trouble as
a genre-straddling novel is that it belongs to a
genre I didn't even know existed till after the
book was published...

Vonda

>The yearly "Best SF Romance of the Year" award, given by the Science
>Fiction Romance newsletter, is collecting nominations for the best
>cross-genre books (last year's winner was Laurell K. Hamilton's Bloody
>Bones). Top ten nominees are published in the December issue of SFR,
>winner announced in January.
>
>For more details, or to nominate up to five books, see the SFR website,
>http://members.aol.com/sfreditor/bestsfr.htm.
>
>Please copy this announcement to any other listserves etc. for which you
>feel it is appropriate.
>
>Thanks,
>Jennifer Dunne
>Editor, SF Romance
>http://members.aol.com/sfreditor

http://www.sff.net/people/Vonda
The Moon and the Sun -- One of Publishers Weekly's
"Best Books of 1997"
http://www.bookwire.com/pw/bestbooks97.article$3946