Re: Birth Control Books

From: Emilie Falc (FALC@OUVAXA.CATS.OHIOU.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 11:57:49 PDT

--I don't know of any that centers on birth control, but I thought the Starfarer
Series by McIntyre provided an interesting solution. Birth control is a learned
practice using a kind of self-surveillance/discipline. Men and women control
the levels of hormones in their body (controlling reproductive organs and also
controlling issues like beard growth). So I suppose if guys are walking around
with stubble you can assume they're not in control of their hormones. And
nobody is punished for not having children.

Emilie